ISO 9001-2008 Certified Company

Get in Touch

+91-40–40023759

Welcome

NavBharath Gas Company Private Limited.

Today India is facing an acute shortage of domestic gas supply; Keeping in the Mind, Navbharath Gas Company (NBGC) has introduced a new cooking gas system which will be cheaper,safe and easily available in the market. In Rural India only 20% of the House Holds have Gas Connections, and remaining 80% of the households are still depending on alternate cooking like Firewood, coal, Kerosene and whichever is available to them. We have been testing this product for a decade and half and finally we made it ready to use, this product is 100% safe and can be used by children too, no threat of explosion, and can be self filled by the consumers in the flexible quantities and will be matched with Regular LPG . We have used many fuels for test purpose in the closed circles and focused on improving the burning system and made modification on burner, compressor and cylinder and process system, finally an efficient, economic air pump cooking system has been developed.The liquid used for this system is readily available in the market, and there are surplus reserves with IOC, HPCL, BP and private suppliers.

About Us

Navbharath Gas Company is incorporated as Private Limited under company’s act of 1956. The directors of the company are very well experienced and have exposure in various large projects in Construction, IT Development, Media and services relating to banking sector. We involve seriously in research and development of new and innovative products which cater to rural India, our team is working on recycle power project which will cut down the power production cost by 70%. We have subsidiary company to market the products by name Amazon Gas company private limited based in Guwahati, The company will be involved in sales and marketing. The directors of Amazon gas have more than 20 years of experience in sales and marketing, distribution and channeling the network.

Let's Create A New World Together!
We develop personal strategy for your Safety and Security

Updates

100% Safe, No chance of Explosion


Can be Refilled by Consumers according to their budget,


No waiting for Connection,


No need to exchange cylinders.


    Click Here

latest news

JAN 25,2016

NavBharath Gas is Coming up with its Commercial Units in Next Quarter...

more

works smarter

We have used many fuels for test purpose in the closed circles and focused on improving the burning system and made modification on burner, compressor and cylinder and process system, finally an efficient, economic air pump cooking system has been developed.